Contact: Mr Galen Shen
WINIW Barton Print Microfibre Leather for safety shoes and boots has excellent tear strength and tensile strength, excellent durablility, can replace full grain leather/gunuine leather perfectly for safety shoes and boots, is the best leather alternative material for safety shoes, work boots, military shoes, outdoor boots, etc.
Features of WINIW Barton Print Microfibre Leather for Safety Shoes & Boots:
1. Excellent tear strength and tensile strength, even better than genuine leather.
2. Excellent chemical resistant properties.
3. Light weight, make your shoes more comfortable.
4. High usage ratio, can up to 100%.
5. No defects, high-efficiency production.
6. Cost-effective, make your shoes more competitive.
7. Eco-friendly. No havey metal, AZO free.
WINIW Microfiber Synthetic Leather for Safety Shoes and Boots can meet below requirements required by EN ISO20345:2011 standard for safety shoes:
1. Tear strength at least 120N.
2. Water vapour permeability min 0.8mg/(cm2.h).
3. Water vapour coefficient min min 15mg/cm2.
4. Water absorption max 30%.
5. Water penetration max 0.2g.
Specification of WINIW Barton Print Microfibre Leather for Safety Shoes & Boots:
1. Thickness: 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.2mm.
2. Width: 1.37m.
3. Color: Black, White, or customized.
4. Function: we can make waterproof, oil repellent, anti-static, etc.
Details pictures of WINIW Barton Print Microfiber Leather for Safety Shoes & Boots:
You may also interested in: