- Dip a small amount of leather footwear cleaner with a clean soft cloth (preferably white) and wipe lightly on the upper to remove dirt.
- Apply an appropriate amount of leather care ointment evenly on the upper with another clean soft cloth (just apply a thin layer, avoid too much, or use a cloth to remove the excess ointment), and then polish the leather surface.
- If the dirt is stubborn (such as oil accumulation), you can first wet the contaminated parts (not all sports shoes), then remove the dirt with leather footwear detergent and soft hair brush, and then print dry with cloth or thick paper towels to stabilize the shoes and dry naturally to avoid direct sunlight.
Suede or fluffy leather:
- Carefully use a soft hair or nylon brush to remove dirt from the upper according to Maoshun.
If necessary, dip the brush with a small amount of suede or fluffy leather before cleaning the upper.
- After stabilizing the shoe type, it is naturally air-dried to avoid direct sunlight.
Sports shoes made of artificial leather:
- Try a clean soft cloth (preferably white) to quickly clean the upper.
- If the effect is not satisfactory, you can use a small amount of moisturizing soft cloth to clean the upper.
- If the sports shoes are very dirty, soak the whole shoes, wash the dirt with footwear detergent and soft brush, print them with cloth or thick paper towels after water, and air dry naturally after stabilizing the shoes to avoid direct sunlight.
- Apply an appropriate amount of leather care ointment evenly on the upper with a clean soft cloth, and then polish the upper.