Genuine leather is the raw leather peeled off from cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, deer or some other animals. After tanning and processing in a leather factory, it is made into leather materials with various characteristics, strength, feel, colors and patterns. It is a modern leather product. Necessary materials. Among them, cowhide, sheepskin and pigskin are the three major types of raw materials used in tanning. The dermis is divided into two types: the first layer of leather and the second layer of leather.
1. The first layer of skin: the first layer of skin is directly processed from the original skins of various animals, or the thicker skin of cows, pigs, horses and other animal skins are dehaired and cut into upper and lower layers. The upper part with tight fibrous tissue It is processed into a variety of first layer skins.
2. Two-layer leather: The two-layer leather is the loose fiber structure of the two-layer part, which is processed by spraying chemical materials or covering with PVC or PU film.
Second, the leather processed by the leather surface
3. Laser leather: also called laser leather, the latest leather variety that uses laser technology to etch various patterns on the leather surface.
4. Printed or branded leather: The selection of materials is the same as that of embossed leather, but the processing technology is different. It is printed or ironed into a top layer or two-layer leather with various patterns or patterns.
5. Water-stained leather: refers to various soft leathers processed by bleaching and dyeing various colors with the first layer of cow, sheep, pig, horse, deer, etc., loosening on the drum, and polishing.
6. Open-edge bead leather: also known as film leather, it is thrown in half along the spine and trimmed to remove the wrinkled belly and the first layer of the upper skin of the limbs or the second layer of open-edge cowhide, and fit it on its surface All kinds of pure color, metallic color, fluorescent pearl color, phantom color two-color or multi-color PVC film is processed.
7. Shaved skin: It is a poor first layer of skin. The surface is polished to remove the scars and blood veins on the surface. After spraying with various popular color pastes, it is pressed into a grainy or smooth skin.
8. Patent leather: leather made by spraying various color chemical raw materials with two layers of leather blanks and then calendering or matting.
9. Embossed leather: generally choose trimmed leather or open-edge bead leather to suppress various patterns or patterns. For example, imitation crocodile pattern, lizard pattern, ostrich pattern, python pattern, water ripple, beautiful bark pattern, lychee pattern, imitation deer pattern, etc., as well as various stripes, lattices, three-dimensional patterns or reflect various brands Image of creative patterns, etc.
10. Frosted leather: The leather surface is polished, and the grain scars or rough fibers are abraded to expose the neat and moist leather fiber tissue and then dyed into various popular colors.
11. Suede leather: also called suede, it is the first layer of leather that is made by polishing the surface of the leather blank into a velvet shape, and then dyeing it with various popular colors.
3. Regenerated leather
After crushing various animal skins and leather scraps, it is made by mixing chemical raw materials. Its surface processing technology is the same as that of leather trimmed leather and embossed leather. Its characteristics are that the edges of the leather are relatively neat, the utilization rate is high, and the price is low; but the leather body is generally thicker and weaker, so it is only suitable for making cheap briefcases and trolley bags. Shaped craft products such as, cue sleeves, and price belts have uniform fiber structure on the longitudinal section, and the coagulation effect of fluid mixed fibers can be recognized.
1. Artificial leather
Also called imitation leather or rubber, it is the general term for man-made materials such as PVC and PU. It is made on a woven fabric base or a non-woven fabric base by foaming or laminating various formulas such as PVC and PU. It can be made according to different strength, abrasion resistance, cold resistance and color, gloss, pattern Patterns and other requirements are processed and made. It has the characteristics of a wide variety of colors, good waterproof performance, neat edges, high utilization rate and relatively low price compared to real leather. However, most of the artificial leather cannot reach the effect of real leather in its feel and elasticity. On the cut surface, you can see fine air bubbles, cloth base or surface film, and dry artificial fibers. It is a very popular type of material from the early days to the present, and it is commonly used to make all kinds of leather products, or some genuine leather materials. Its increasingly advanced production technology is being widely used in the processing and production of two-layer leather. Nowadays, artificial leather with characteristics that resemble real leather is available in production. Its surface technology and fibrous structure of the base material can almost achieve the effect of real leather, and its price is comparable to that of domestic top layer leather.
2. Microfiber leather
The full name of microfiber leather is “microfiber reinforced PU leather”. It has extremely excellent wear resistance, excellent cold resistance, breathability, and aging resistance. Is the best artificial leather. It is made by reprocessing the shredded leather fiber of real leather. It has excellent tensile and abrasion resistance, excellent cold resistance, breathability, and aging resistance. In a sense, it can also be counted as genuine leather. If natural leather is not Surrounded and expensive, now microfiber leather or microfiber products have replaced the use of real leather, and are more expensive and more durable. There are almost no shortcomings.