Winiw Stitch Bond Nonwoven Fabrics is made of recycled PET water bottles, usually used for making shoes, Eco-friendly shopping bags, home textiles, construction fabrics, geotextiles fabrics, etc.
Specification of Stitch Bond Nonwoven Fabrics:
1. Material: Polyester.
2. Gram Weight: 60gsm-400gsm.
3. Thickness: 0.4mm-1.2mm.
4. Width: 1.37m, 1.4m, 1.45m, Max 2.9m.
5. Color: White, Black, Grey, or customized.
Features of Stitch Bond Nonwoven Fabrics:
1. Good tensile strength and tear strength.
2. Excellent breathability.
4. Timely delivery.
5. Very Competitive Price!
Applictions of WINIW Stitch Bonded Nonwoven Fabrics in footwear industry:
1. Shoe Lining Material;
2. Shoe Insole Material;
3. Reinforcement Material;
4. Backing Material.
Applications of Winiw Stitch Bonded Nonwoven Fabrics in other industry:
1. Home textiles, for mattress, curtain, sofa backing fabric, etc.
2. Industrial fabrics, for cable & wire packings, pipeline packing, etc.
3. Construction fabrics, for waterproof roofing fabrics, etc.
5. Packing fabrics, for Eco Shopping Bags, etc.